If you are an admin on a Wisetail site when the site was first created your Technical Support account should already have been created.
If, however, you have been added as a Wisetail Admin since the creation of your site, you will need to submit a ticket and we will create a Technical Support account for you.
In order to ensure that you are an authorized admin for your site please include all of the following information. Please note that without all of this information we cannot create a Technical Support Account for you.
- First & last name.
- Email address.
- Phone number.
- The full URL for your site.
- Your Technical Support Access Code.
Your Technical Support Access Code can be located in your (5.0) Wisetail site starting 6 February 2020. If your site is still on 4.0, please reach out to your CX rep for assistance.
- Login to your Wisetail site using a super admin account.
- Click on Admin. (The gears in the top right corner).
- Click on the System tab.
- Locate the Technical Support widget on the right hand side.
- Copy the code into your ticket or email.
Here's a quick video to walk you through this process: