The Big Ones get their own articles:
- Send Welcome Email from the User Profile Page
- User Report to include Last Login Date/Time
- Ordering of fields in the Rule Engine
- Sorting & Filtering of Module Events & Sessions
- Date/Time Format Consolidation for All Reports
- Update on Linked Profile Field for Registration Page
Send Welcome Email from the User Profile Page
The Admin tool has been improved in terms of the partial admins ability to send a welcome email from the user profile. With the new update a partial admin can now navigate to a user’s profile and send a welcome email to the specific user. This is especially important since now a partial admin no longer needs access to the Communications tab under the admin tool in order to perform this action. This ensures that a super admin can delegate partial admin duties and ensure that the partial admin will:
● Not accidentally change the entire welcome email message for all users by having access to the Communications menu.
● Ensure that the partial admin can send out a single Welcome Email message rather than performing a wide broadcast to all users.
Figure 13 – Send Welcome Mail
In order for the partial admin to be able to access this functionality, the role that the partial admin is associated to will need to have the following permission set under Role Abilities:
Users --> User Management --> Send Individual Welcome Mails
Figure 14 – Send Individual Welcome Mails permission
User Report to include Last Login Date/Time
The User Report from the admin tool has been improved to now include a column by default that displays the last login date and time of the user(s) in the report. A few items to note about this added column:
● The Last Login column is available by default in the report and cannot be removed since it is considered as an “Included Column”.
● The Last Login column will be placed between the Login Count and Created At columns in the report.
● The Last Login column as well as the Created At and Updated At columns now all have the same date and time format as follows: YYYY-MM-DD hh:mm:ss TMZ. Where TMZ stands for the three letter time zone code where applicable.
Figure 15 – User Report – Last Login Column
Figure 16 – User Report Manage Columns - Last Login
Ordering of fields in the Rule Engine
The Profile Field and Profile Field Value selection in the Rules Engine within the admin tool have been organized alpha-numerically to be more intuitive for an admin user to scroll through and see their profile field data in sequential order. This change has been applied in all areas of the admin tool where the Rules Engine is leveraged.
Figure 17 – Rule Engine – Alpha-numeric Ascending Order for Profile Field
Figure 18 – Rule Engine – Alpha-numeric Ascending Order for Profile Field Values
Sorting & Filtering of Module Events & Sessions
Furthering making the admin tool interface more intuitive, the following areas have also been organized in an increasing order to facilitate the admin users ability to efficiently navigate the desired content areas and locate exactly what is needed and find it where it is expected to be located.
The following areas have been improved in terms of ordering where the interface now orders them from least recent to most recent date/time:
Admin tool --> Content --> Events --> [event name] --> Event Details
Figure 19 – Event Details – Increasing Date Order for Event Details
Under the Admin tool --> Content --> Events --> [event name] --> Event Details section there is also now a dropdown filter that will allow the admin user to choose from the following three options in order to ensure that they visualize the appropriate information when needed. The data will always be displayed from least recent to most recent date/time order.
● All SessionsàDisplay all Past and Upcoming Sessions
● Past SessionsàWill display only sessions for which time has already elapsed
● Upcoming SessionsàWill display only sessions that have yet to start
By default, the selection will always be All Sessions when viewing any Event Details.
Figure 21 – Event Details – Filtering Event Sessions
Date/Time Format Consolidation for All Reports
Delivering on a consistent experience throughout all of our reports in the admin tool, the admin user will now be able to see all date/time formats in a uniform layout that will be displayed as below:
YYYY-MM-DD hh:mm:ss TMZ.
Where TMZ stands for the three letter time zone code where applicable.
The time zone displayed will vary on the time zone selection made under the Admin ToolàSystem àSettingsàScheduled Email Timezone setting and can vary based on the region and the adoption of Daylight Savings Time for the region (where applicable).
Update on Linked Profile Field for Registration Page
The previous release introduced the ability to now leverage Linked Profile Fields on the registration page. This functionality has further been improved upon to now allow for the ability for the Wisetail admin user to include more than one Linked Profile Field on the registration page.
Enhancements & Fixes
We also released an additional 42 minor changes: enhancements, requests, & bug fixes.